Saturday 2 January 2016

My New Year's Photography Resolutions

Although I have achieved a lot in 2015, I feel as if my progress has begun to stagnate. It’s difficult for me to pinpoint the specific reason for this, but I want to ensure that this negativity does not continue any further. I don’t want to look back in one year’s time and find myself in an even worse position than I was before. So as it is customary for this time of year, I thought it would be an excellent opportunity to outline some photography goals that I would like to achieve in the upcoming year. I thought that these would be more achievable than the typical goals I set for myself like losing weight etc. My New Year’s photography resolutions for 2016 are as follows:

  • I will set up a photography studio space at my house which will be utilised regularly.
  • I will photograph at least two gigs a month, with an emphasis on attending gigs outside of the Enniskillen and Omagh areas.
  • I will update my photography blog at least once a week and my photography social media at least twice a week.
  • I will go on regular photography walks.
To ensure I keep these goals, I will be updating my blog regularly and if it should happen that I fail, my shame will be set in stone for the entire world to witness. I see this as an opportunity to hit the reset button, rectify any mistakes and move forward with my photography endeavours. Let’s do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment